You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.
You can hold different beliefs than someone around you that you love and not judge them.
Living your "unconventional" life without ruffling feathers of your family members with different belief systems IS possible. May this episode guide you to find love and compassion even when lifestyles do not align this holiday season.
In this episode we talk about:
- loosening expectations of others to minimize friction
- empowering your family to make their own decisions
- ingrained beliefs and heavy programming
- resolving deep layers anger and friction with my family
- picking up the phone to say "I love you"
- releasing rigid beliefs of "right and wrong"
- giving yourself grace and honoring the path you are on
- doing the inner work to let go of judgement
- see yourself more clearly to discover why you are triggered by others
- utilizing the 3 core principles of who you are
- the benefits of challenging your mind
Text 1-518-217-4546 to download Million Dollar Energy Bundle
Join Prosperous Community- Free Live Insights every Wednesday at 12 PM EST
Hop on the waitlist for the next round of Prosperous: School of Self Realization