Welcome back to another episode of the SuperConscious Soul Podcast! A playland for conscious leaders to plug into sacred self-care and gain the resources to live a fully expressed and joyful life!
In this episode we talk about:
- Being a world traveler and immersed in gratitude
- Finding your authentic self
- You don't know what you don't know
- Being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- The real ego and the false ego (17:05)
- The definition of being "a man" then vs now (20:58)
- How to communicate with women
- Compassion and non-judgment
- Feeling it all #Feelthefeels
- Switching between the masculine and feminine
- How do you show up in your relationship?
- Defining "healthy masculine"
- A very important note about masculinity
- We are different on many levels
- Modern chivalry
- Getting clear on your values
Stefanos is a Relational Alchemist, International Speaker and Author who facilitates transformational growth through neuro-empowerment practices, an integration of spiritual praxis and western psychology to improve, evolve and enhance the quality of your relationships.
By integrating the best of eastern and western methodologies and philosophies and using integrative techniques methods Stefanos has created programs and systems to enhance the quality of your life, your relationship and in essence, bring them closer to their potential.
"How I describe myself now is someone that lives in truth, someone that carries a willingness to explore not only the unknown but pain and fear as well as willingness to celebrate joy. And willingness to go beyond what I think and feel I'm capable of." -Stefanos
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS WARRIOR PROGRAM
CONNECT WITH STEFANOS: